In the heart of Prague, at No. 18 Štupartská street, there is VinoDiVino: 250 square meters of authentic food and wine culture to be experienced in the restaurant and wine bar, which doubles as a shop for wine and related products.
Because of its attention to quality, VinoDiVino represents a unique place in Prague. Lovers of good food and wine can find great catering and an impressively vast offer of wines, with more than 500 labels, as well as top-quality distillates from all over Italy and from around the world. Great attention is paid also to the best of Italian gastronomy. All this in a splendidly warm and welcoming environment, where an open kitchen faces the restaurant.
The menus, conceptualized and tended by chef Matteo L'Altrelli, focus on typical fresh and light Mediterranean tastes and flavors that can satisfy every type of palate.
From tasty and savory pasta and fresh fish to meat and vegetables, everything is carefully chosen on a daily basis depending on what the market offers.The customer faces a symphony of unique tastes and our gourmet guests are in this way fully immersed in the history of Italian food and wine culture.
- 250 square meters of food and wine culture
- light and tasty Mediterranean cuisine
- all dishes are prepared with original Italian products
- seasonal fish or meat menus using fresh and natural ingredients are chosen every day depending on
the market offer
- special lunch menus
- personalized menus for business dinners or special events
- a wine shop without rival for its special environment, variety (more than 500 labels) and the quality
of the choice provided
- particular attention to the price of the offered wines
- guided degustations, which explore typical Italian wines
- experienced sommeliers at the customers service
- suggestions of creative combinations of wines and traditional recipes
- authentic products from the best of Italian cuisine
- wines, extra virgin olive oils and balsamic vinegars of the various Italian regions
- grappas and distillates of the best brands
- salami, cheese, pasta, sauces and marinated products
- hall for business meetings and conventions provided with the most modern audiovisual equipment
- a warm and welcoming atmosphere for any kind of event, with an open kitchen
- lessons for individuals or small groups